Why Choose Carry Me Campers Hard Lid?
Single/Extra Cab Hard Lid Features
Carry Me Campers – Australian designed with locally sourced materials, Australian made by a family owned business, who have formed a reputation for quality 28+ years strong!
Inspection at Murray Bridge factory by appointment only – or at upcoming shows, see Shows & Events. This listing will be updated as site details are confirmed.
Please note that specifications are subject to change without notice.
What’s Included – Fully Featured Standard Pack
Carry Me Camper Hard Lid models all come jam packed with features.
See All Standard Inclusions
- Easy Lift Tailgate
- 100L Water Capacity – 2 x 50L Food Grade Poly Tanks, (plumbed separately, gravity emptying via easy trigger taps)
- 2X Jackson Aluminium Tilt Fridge Slides
- Large Stainless Steel Kitchen Work Bench (1190mmx4000mm, self-supporting, no legs required with 80mm drop to locate bench at a user-friendly height – especially for taller vehicles – plus second stage smaller flip our section for more bench space if desired).
- High Output Gas Cooker – (24000BTU per burner x 2 and wind deflector shields – on slide, easily detachable for location/use elsewhere, no gas located within camper as standard)
- 7x15L Heavy Duty Willow Boxes, 3 x Oates Drawers, Mesh Plastic Basket, Pop-Up Wash Bowl, 1 x Cutlery Tray Plus Extra Storage Pockets/Spaces/Shelves, Locking Bars
- Numerous Bunjee Cords – on camper doors and in bed area for hanging gear
- White and Yellow LED Dimmable Lighting on Both Doors
- Awning Roof (permanently attached) – opens over kitchen/entry area. Camper can be set up with or without awning. All poles, pegs and ropes included
- Draft Skirt – shields wind and dust from under vehicle
- 140mm Innerspring Mattress – North/South Bed
- 2 x Large Clothes Drawers (lockable)
- 2 x LED Overhead Reading Lamps in Bed Area
- LED lighting in bed/tailgate area with 2 way switching
- 12V and USB Charging Sockets Mounted at Head of Bed – easily accessible
- Ladder & Handrail
- Porta Loo/Access Hutch
- Redarc Battery Manager 30 **
- 100AH Lithium Battery
- Fridge Sockets / USB Charging Ports / 12V Sockets
- 250W High Efficiency CIGS Solar Panel on Roof
- Auxiliary Solar Plug
- Fire Extinguisher
- Mesh Shelving on Drivers Side – Large Open Storage Space
- Under Shelf Storage Includes – 2 x Heavy Duty 45L storage tubs with lids
- Heavy Duty, Legs/Jacks x 4
**Redarc Battery Manager 30A is a state of the art battery management system designed to charge and maintain auxillary batteries by incorporating AC, DC & Solar inputs to achieve the best charge and ensuring battery gets fully charged!
Hard Lid Camper Options
Available options list is long and varied, depending on your camper model and your personal needs. Use the link below to learn more.